1.This Entry Ticket is valid for the day of issue only and is Non-transferable; lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. All the entrants above 3 years must take an entry ticket.
2.This ticket is valid for Jogging, Cycling (mono), Open Gym, Kids Fun and Butterfly Park only. For participating in special events, separate admission pass/ticket is required which can be purchased at the event counter.
3. Re-entry is not permitted with the same ticket. Ticket charges paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
4.Free parking will be allowed only on production of a valid ticket and at own personal risk. The Management will not be responsible for the loss/damage of the vehicle.
5. Visitors should produce this ticket on demand by any of the CS/Security staff.
6. This ticket cannot be clubbed with any other offers/discounts.
7. Since certain events in the park are adventure in nature, Pregnant women, People with Heart Ailments, High Blood Pressure or any other serious ailments are avised to avoid using them.
8. Visitors are advised to ensure their own physical conditions and safety for using the Park facilities. CS authorities will not provide any individual health advice for using such facilities.
9. This ticket is sold under the condition that all visitors are bound by the CS rules and regulations displayed on the CS premises and hereby agree to abide by them.Entry Fee
1.The Management reserves the right to restrict entrance to visitors into the facilities once it reaches maximum visitor capacity.
2. Adults are not allowed inside rides/facilities for children. Certain facilities have restrictions of age, physical conditions, operating hours etc.
3. Please do not pluck plants and flowers.
4. Maintain cleanliness at all times. Utilize waste bins provided inside the park.
5. The Management will not be responsible for any personal loss/damage of customer belongings.
6. Pets, Outside food items, Alcoholic drinks, Drugs of any sort, Smoking and intoxicated persons are not permitted inside the CS premises.
7. Visitors are advised to follow the safety instructions of operators and displayed on instruction board/s near the rides and facilities. The management is not responsible for any injury/accident occuring due to the negligence of the visitor.
8. Children, must be accompanied by adult/parents throughout the duration of the visit and they are advised to pay special attention to children all the while.
9. In case of contingency, the management reserves the right to close the CS / any ride / events at anytime, for safety/technical reasons.
10. The CS working hours is subjected to change without any prior notice. The visitors may have to leavethe CS even before the closing time, if situation necessitates.
11. The visitors can be denied entry to CS/ rides/ events if any of the CS rules and regulations is notcomplied with.
12. For hygiene & safety, dress code is enforced in swimming pools.
13. Visitors will be liable to pay compensation fixed by the Management in case of any damage made by thevisitor.
14. In case of a dispute, the Management’s decision will be final and abiding for all matters.
15. All disputes are subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction only.
16. The Management reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions without prior notice.
17. Canvas shoes are mandatory while using Rock climbing, rope course and zip line for safety purposes.